Wednesday, May 4, 2011

PROGRESS: May 4, 2011

I wasn't going to take any pictures today. Everyone worked very hard and honestly, I was exhausted. On my way out the door I gave in, got my camera, and took these.

Op Art? Modern Art? Mondrian? Nope! Marks by Jenny. Jenny has been marking the walls with blue tape according to her design drawings and plans so each cabinet goes into its proper place.

More Modern Art? Nope! More of Jenny's markings only this time on the floor. This is where the Tower Cabinet will go.

 As you can see, the exhibit is beginning to come together.

 And further together!

 And more together.

 You have visited this PEEK-A-BOO Cabinet before but now you are peeking at some of the cabinets inside the exhibit.

If you think this is exciting, it is still only the beginning. Make sure you drop by the Chicago Children's Museum on or after May 13th to spend some time in Michael's Museum.

2 comments:

Linda Mayor said...

CANNOT WAIT! So excited for you!!!
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Michael! It's almost done! Great seeing Greg there yesterday being your ladder! Nice pics of my modern art.
Jenny