Friday, June 24, 2011

Made Me Feel Special: Part 2

Some of you may know that I am also involved with The Lyric Opera of Chicago, on stage in costume and makeup in front of 3,600 people, as a Supernumerary (acting extra.) I have been doing this for some 20 years and have been in over 15 operas. My spirit soars when I am on stage in the middle of this glorious music and superb voices working with world renowned directors, fantastic back stage staff, and fellow Supers who have become a back stage family.


I received a post on facebook from Rachel, who is an Assistant Stage Manager at the Lyric and with whom I have worked in several operas. She said, "Your exhibit was a HIT with my two sons!! Thank you so much!!"



She included this photo of her sons plus another visitor in Michael's Museum. 


No comments: